[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - The european release of Knives

The european release of Knives

Everything...Knives Don't Have Your Back and more!

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

The european release of Knives

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:08 am

It will be on june, 4th via a german label, Grönland. A guy of this label sent me a mail and told me that 2 new songs will be added on the record :
Telethon (we know this one) and Row Boat !
Sophie
police/private

Postby detuned » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:50 am

excellent
detuned
hardwire

Postby detuned » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:06 pm

though according to their site, the bonus tracks are "bottom of the world" and "sprig"

http://www.groenland.com/2006/artists_emilyhaines.asp
detuned
hardwire

Postby Ralph » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:02 pm

sweet, somones gotta post those when like.. it comes out!
Ralph
collect call

Postby Sophie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm

Sophie
police/private

Postby dwigt » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:37 pm

Oooo yay bonus songs. I really wish they had just been included from the start, though. Re-releasing albums and adding bonus songs depending on where you live has always really bugged me, because I buy nearly all of my albums and then feel somewhat...jipped, I suppose.

Wow, I really love that second photo of Emily on Gronland's site. I've never seen that one before. Anyone have a link to a larger version of it? None of the photos will enlarge for me.
dwigt
hardwire

Postby val_zero » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:34 pm

Oh, Bonus my brains out!

Fantastic! :lol:

Phantom's late night DJ was pimping the Euro relase after playing a request for me. Then he called her Heinz. And then again, and again after the song, and if he does it once more, I can't be held responsible for my actions.
val_zero
succexy

Postby Delectability » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby val_zero » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:29 pm

val_zero
succexy

Postby Delectability » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:33 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby who cares? » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:17 pm

guess i'll be buying the imported european version for the 2 extra songs :lol:
who cares?
standing in line

Postby Delectability » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby Delectability » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:34 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that the title sounded familiar.
I don't think she'd do cover songs on albums yettttt.
Delectability
hustle rose

Postby nikoline » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:39 pm

Yes, an European release! And yay for bonus songs, no matter what they are. (Except George Michael covers, you know.)
nikoline
glass ceiling

Postby Sophie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:30 am

In France there's the second time we have bonus tracks : for live it out whe had Dead rock'n'roll too. that's cool !

for Row boat, maybe the guy made a mistake...
Sophie
police/private

Next

Return to Emily Haines + The Soft Skeleton