[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Concert Spoilers

Concert Spoilers

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby GERARDAMO » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:37 am

GERARDAMO

Postby Bcaadams » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 am

I think I would have wet my pants if they did, sir, but no. :c

I can name the songs, but not the order. A lot of them are the same listed with a lot of the inserts exactly like the others, with other extended versions of Empty, dedicating it to New Orleans. :D

Twilight Galaxy.
Gimme Sympathy.
Collect Call.
Help, I'm Alive.
Poster of a Girl.
Gold Gun Girls.
Empty.
Handshakes.
Dead Disco
Stadium Love.

- Encore. -

Monster Hospital.
Combat Baby. [Acoustic.]

I believe there was a bit more than that, lots and lots of extended bits and them talking to us about touring and how much they loved the small areas, but their starting to really love being around everywhere. It was a pretty intimate show. S'cuse me for being a bit tippy from drinking, and being so into it and them actually BEING there that I cannot remember the whole setlist for the life of me.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby GERARDAMO » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 am

:O No Sick Muse?
GERARDAMO

Postby Bcaadams » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 am

Oh SNAP, yes. I forgot, haha. Sorry, sorry.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby MetricGnome » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 am

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Previous

Return to Live Flesh