[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Emily (Solo) Random Thoughts

Emily (Solo) Random Thoughts

Everything...Knives Don't Have Your Back and more!

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Emily (Solo) Random Thoughts

Postby Krosney » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm just excited that she's updated it! I think one of my worst fears (music-wise) is that I will never be able The Soft Skeleton play live. In all seriousness, anywhere in Canada there's an Emily solo performance announced one day I will fly there - no joke, I have a bank account with a grand sitting there for the first show that comes up. But I WILL stay tuned for the promised "something in the works"!
We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby Krosney » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Also, though this is a bit post-dated I was pretty impressed with her voice in all the Sydney videos I've seen. Some of you people had me worried!
We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm listening to Knives and reading old interviews with Emily and remembering EXACTLY why she was my original music role-model.
GERARDAMO

Postby bluelight » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Somehow the mailing list joining thinger isn't working for me. :(
bluelight
butcher

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby jayb » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby onthesly-girl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

cool knives thing on ebay......
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby onthesly-girl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 pm

i just love knives so much ;_;
can emily come out with more solo stuff now or....
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby parkthatcar » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 pm

^ thnk u this forum needs more Knives love. (I wish the design of this forum was Knives themed how beautiful would that be :shock: )

I really hope she one day releases some of those old songs from the 'meltdown' show, they were so beautiful. I wanna rewatch the Rawside just to hear the little instrumental snippet of Don't Move. :cry:
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Previous

Return to Emily Haines + The Soft Skeleton