[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - I would like to meet Metric

I would like to meet Metric

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

I would like to meet Metric

Postby Nathan » Sun May 07, 2006 4:57 pm

Specifically Emily from Metric. You can say the rest of the band is important too all you like but myself and a friend of mine just want to meet Emily specifically. Could I just say that I want to meet the entire band to increase my chances of that happening? Yes, I could but fuck that. That's not what I actually care about and that's just not me to lie about it.\r\n\r\nIn any case I am sure that many of you would actually like to meet members of this band or the whole band. How does one go about this? Emily come talk to us on Google Talk, I'll send you a google mail invite if you want so that you can get set up.
Nathan
Nathan
wet blanket

Postby STAYCEE » Sun May 07, 2006 5:09 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Nathan » Sun May 07, 2006 6:04 pm

Nathan
Nathan
wet blanket

Postby endingstart » Sun May 07, 2006 6:07 pm

- Steph
endingstart
ending start

Postby STAYCEE » Sun May 07, 2006 6:16 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Nathan » Sun May 07, 2006 6:59 pm

Nathan
Nathan
wet blanket

Postby killaferra » Sun May 07, 2006 7:34 pm

killaferra
stadium love

Re: I would like to meet Metric

Postby deBekker » Sun May 07, 2006 7:54 pm

I sent that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.
deBekker
live it out

Postby deBekker » Sun May 07, 2006 8:38 pm

Yeah, word on the streets' that she's a bitch. Fo' real.
deBekker
live it out

Postby Mojo » Sun May 07, 2006 8:44 pm

Mojo
rock me now

Postby deBekker » Sun May 07, 2006 8:46 pm

deBekker
live it out

Postby Mojo » Sun May 07, 2006 8:51 pm

That's Senor Cardgage to you, Helvetica.\r\n\r\nHow out of touch with reality is this Nathan guy to think that Emily would join his Google Talk club? And yeah, he is creepy...Tom Cruise creepy.
Mojo
rock me now

Postby jonzey » Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 pm

Nothin' but blue skies...
jonzey
satellite mind

Postby STAYCEE » Sun May 07, 2006 11:49 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Nathan » Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm

Nathan