[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Gear question

Gear question

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Gear question

Postby Christophjam » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 am

Does anybody know what kind of microphone Emily uses? specifically for her solo stuff? I just sort of by default became the lead singer for my band and I kind of have a breathy voice like her so I want to get a microphone to sort of emphasize that airy quality.

also if anyone knows how she does that wicked cool chorus effect on her voice and could tell me you'd be my best friend.
Christophjam
wet blanket

Postby Scream » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Not sure, but she sounded great - they all did - when I saw them at Metropolis.
The sound guys there are AMAZING!

I'm pretty sure BSS uses Shure, that's pretty popular amongst artists!
Scream
standing in line

Postby MetricGnome » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Return to F.A.Q.