[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - New Song Lyrics

New Song Lyrics

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby zombievagina » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 pm

jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby Catatonic » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:37 am

Listening to the Seattle performance I think it's :

I haven't listened to this against the Myspace performance to compare the lyrics but it's possible they changed some of the lyrics (the ones in red) between that performance and this one

Freddie (The lyrics I changed are red)

Seattle October 9, 2007

Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
You crack the whip, shapeshifting trick, THE PAST _____ (again?)

i'll send you my love on a wire
Get you off, everytime, everyone, ooo, put's a ___ (way?), ooo
And you, you.
You, you.

Got balls of steel, got an automobile, for a minimum wage
Got real estate, I'm buying it ALL UP IN OUTER SPACE
You crack the whip, shapeshifting trick, THE PAST AGAIN?

I'll send you my love ON A WIRE
Get you off, everytime, everyone, ooo, put's a (way?), ooo,
And you, you.
Mechanical bull, the number one
You'll take a ride from anyone, everyone wants a ride, it's a game _________, ooo
You, you.
You, you.
You, you.
You, you.

Oh and listening to the Seattle performance I still think in Joyride it's Locomotion rather than Full Comotion

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:53 am

The Hooks
at the Sound Academy

get high
get too close to the flame
wide open space
talk like an open book
send me on/up
it's time to take a chance
I'll remember something
all the chances we took

we're so close
to something better left unknown

I can feel it in my bones
give me sympathy
after all this is done
who'd you rather be
the Beatles or the Rolling Stones
oh seriously
you gotta make mistakes, you're young.
come on baby play me something like she's come undone

do you wanna go
stay with me all night long
stay away from the hooks
all the chances we took

we're so close
we're so close

I can feel it in my bones
give me sympathy
after all this is gone
who'd you rather be
oh seriously
you gotta make mistakes, you're young
give me sympathy
after all this is gone
who'd you rather be
oh seriously
gotta make mistakes, you're young
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby Catatonic » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:31 am

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby Catatonic » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Freddie (The lyrics that are changed in this performance are red)

Portland, OR October 8, 2007 (Wonder Ballroom)

Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
You tuck and nip, shapeshifting trick, THE PAST _____ (again?)

i'll send you my love on a wire
Get you off, everytime, everyone, ooo, put's a ___ (way?), ooo
And you, you.
You, you.

Got balls of steel, got an automobile, for a minimum wage
Got real estate, I'm buying it all up in outer space
You tuck and nip, shapeshifting trick, the past again

I'll send you my love ON A WIRE
Get you off, everytime, everyone, ooo, put's a (way?), ooo,
Mechanical bull, the number one
You'll take a ride from anyone, everyone wants a ride, it's a game
on yooooou?
You, you.
You, you.
You, you.
You, you.

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby valerie » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:33 pm

valerie
butcher

Postby zombievagina » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Humble pie on a paper plate
i don't like the guys you date
when your so sober

You got no armour
so your taken it on the chin
to prove we do not fight
draw a hard line when there is no light
when there is no light
light
light
when there is no clear light

they'll never understand
if they have to ask
the pythons have us
in their grasp
it's all oh over

i've got no armour
so where should i begin
to prove i am not right
draw a hard line when there is no light
when there is no light
light
light
when there is no light

you suck the air out of the room
i suck the air out of the room
they suck the air out of our lungs
till there is none

we go lalalalalalaa
lalalalalalaa
lalalalalalaa
when there is no light
no light
no light
no light
when there is no clear light

ah ah ahhha
ah ah ahhha
ah

This is %100. Also if someone could figure out the chords for me it would be much obliged.
jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby Delectability » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:54 am

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby valerie » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:10 am

valerie
butcher

Postby zombievagina » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:22 pm

huh? you mean the "there"s or "armour"?
I have no idea which "there" to use apart from "their" for ownership and they're when you can use they are.
"Armour" is correct Australian Engilsh to :P
jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby Delectability » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:38 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby zombievagina » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby MetricGnome » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:08 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby valerie » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Do we have lyrics anywhere for Satellite Mind?
valerie
butcher

Postby MetricGnome » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:12 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

PreviousNext

Return to F.A.Q.