[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Complete list of Metric Songs

Complete list of Metric Songs

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby desertseagull » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 pm

desertseagull
fanfare

Postby Catatonic » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Dead Disco Kylie Kills is the demo.

Also, GUABA should be separated between the unreleased and the released versions because it looks too confused.

Plus there's a parkdale demo, radio version, and then album version. i have a demo of Rock Me Now that is different enough to verify it's different from the unreleased version and an On the Sly with a longer intro.

should the Sprig Single, Cut in Half, or On the Clock be added to side projects?

also, there is the Girl on Girl remix of Poster of a Girl. It's nice.
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby the_borderline » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 am

the_borderline
down

Postby the_borderline » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 am

the_borderline
down

Postby the_borderline » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 am

the_borderline
down

Postby desertseagull » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Last edited by desertseagull on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby desertseagull » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Your version of rock me now is the same as my VBR version; the other one is the 192kbps version. And yes indeed, they are different (I hadn't noticed before), most obviously in that the 192kbps version is two seconds longer. Okay, that convinces me that we just are going to have to sort out all the different files separately in the lists; I've just noticed some other minor differences in the other songs as well. Which makes sense because Uncle Grant's mix of GUABA wasn't the only one.

I tried looking for the Mainstream e.p. image I thought I saw but I couldn't find it; I did find the image I have of a 2001 or 2002 promotion copy of GUABA. It would be nice to find them all and add the images with the list.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby the_borderline » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 am

It'd probably be easier to do them in an excel file and then somehow paste an image of that file with all of the songs and the exceptions listed in three parts, you know?

the_borderline
down

Postby Scream » Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 am

Scream
standing in line

Postby scnadams » Tue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Awwwhh. I so love the acoustic version of The Death Of Death. And I'd love to have a sophomore album from these boys on my shelf. Thanks for the heads up!

[EDIT] Sugar Mountain should probably be added to the list, too
scnadams
down

Postby MetricGnome » Thu May 14, 2009 6:34 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby scnadams » Thu May 14, 2009 7:49 pm

scnadams
down

Re: Complete list of Metric Songs

Postby the_borderline » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 am

I should probably update this someday, huh?
the_borderline
down

PreviousNext

Return to F.A.Q.