[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Complete list of Metric Songs

Complete list of Metric Songs

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:28 pm

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby Travisx2112 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Travisx2112
fanfare

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby desertseagull » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Is there a reason why dr. blind is listed with Mainstream E.P.? I don't remember if I put it there originally, but I am pretty sure that this song dates to the band's LA days. It certainly wasn't part of the album of demos from 2000.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 pm

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby desertseagull » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Thanks! That fits with my impression too, that it was post-2000. In fact, I just confirmed it. I checked my files and found the scans of the Gramercy Park Hotel (NYC) stationery that had the (original?) lyrics for doctor blind, the list, and combat baby scrawled on them, so that puts doctor blind with the OWU songs. And these are the three same OWU tracks that we have demos for. I guess it's demoish sound is what got it classed somehow with the Mainstream tracks, but it should go with the other OWU demos.
Last edited by desertseagull on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby desertseagull » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

the_borderline: Would you please take doctor blind out of the listing for Mainstream E.P. and make a new category in between #4 and #5 for "Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?" demos, and place it there with combat baby (demo) and the list (demo), and also remove the (demo) references from the OWU track listing in #5?

Big thanks!
Last edited by desertseagull on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 pm

also, according to google archives, there was a demo of hustle rose.
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby desertseagull » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Now that I'd like to hear!
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby desertseagull » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

desertseagull
fanfare

Postby Catatonic » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 am

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby desertseagull » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 am

They were on their old 2002 website.

BTW, I also see that demos for dead disco and hustle rose are listed. So these should be added to the list of OWU demos.
desertseagull
fanfare

Postby desertseagull » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 am

Here is how it would look with the changes (I also noticed that the numbering is off and I added some other info, plz. note the changes):

desertseagull
fanfare

Postby desertseagull » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 am

desertseagull
fanfare

Postby dwigt » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 pm

dwigt
hardwire

PreviousNext

Return to F.A.Q.