[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - What kind of keyboard does Emily Play?

What kind of keyboard does Emily Play?

Frequently Asked Metric Questions: check here first for the most commonly asked and answered questions

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby Scream » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm

i fought the war, i fought the war, but the war won't stop for the love of god
Scream
standing in line

Postby al » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 am

Well, to set and play that Pro One isn't quite easy; just look at this :)

Anyway it's easier to operate than a for example (used by Ladytron, Royksopp, Chemical Brothers and many others).
metrique
al
standing in line

Re: What kind of keyboard does Emily Play?

Postby Scream » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Heh, you're talking about two very different synths buddy...
Try analog verses semi-modular.

Anyhow - I wonder what sort of keyboards Emily uses when playing solo! Yamaha ones, I think...
Scream
standing in line

Re:

Postby karaelizabeth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

karaelizabeth
police/private

Postby al » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

metrique
al
standing in line

Postby Scream » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Never said it did, mate! I'm just as interested in the synths as you are. Sorry if I sounded cold, didn't mean to. :wink: Some strange stuff going on right now that probably prompted me...
(On another note, you got me mesmerized by the MS-20 for the past few days!)

On the subject of keyboards and Emily, I wonder what her musical background was like, as in, how she got into it.
Her father obviously introduced her to a lot of interesting music, and I'm guessing she may just have picked up piano by ear.
Of course, I guess that's going on a bit of a tangent.
Scream
standing in line

Previous

Return to F.A.Q.