[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Random Pictures of Whatever!

Random Pictures of Whatever!

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Random Pictures of Whatever!

Postby hic » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:38 am

Ok so many of us have cameras of some sort or another..so i thought rather than pollute the other threads with off topic stuff that it would be a good idea to have a Random Picture thread!

I'll start off with one that i call Signs of Intelligence they are movie location signs that they put up to direct the crews for parking here in Vancouver. I think i read that the shows premiere is tonight here in Canada. What got me was that usually they only need one sign..maybe two at the max..well someone went crazy..or there were problems..but the picture says it all! :roll:
Next is a picture i took from around work and on the way home from work at just after 7 in the morning as the last two sunrises have cast amazing bright reflections off of downtown Vancouver.
This was a sunset pic from the loading dock at the back of my work.. i guess sometime over the last couple weeks. I dont know why..but i really like it..it just seems amazing.
The last pic.. might have been taken the same day.. i will have to check..but it is of a crescent moon..so was taken awhile back as we are closer to a full moon now. The weather is spectacular here of late..so unusual!!!
hic

Postby Ralph » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Ralph
collect call

Postby wibblewobble » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:44 pm

i was wondering where the post a picture thread was.

heres me at reading festival with my flag. bromheads jacket is my fav band at the moment hence the name on the flag.

this one is from barcelona when they won the european champions league and a massive street party happened!

and some random crowdsurfing from a gig last week

"did you see the stylish kids in the riot?"
www.myspace.com/surreycasual
wibblewobble
dr. blind

Postby Amsoms » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:24 pm

You said "random" and "anything"...
Amsoms
soft rock star

Postby Ralph » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:11 pm

it's a sloth!
in response to that, I give you this:

Ralph
collect call

Postby pyrofreak! » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:54 pm

I see your Llama and raise you one dancing Carlton and an exploding head:

pyrofreak!
glass ceiling

Postby Ralph » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:01 pm

gah, I fail:

snippets of karma police

pretty self explanitory

the one and only..
Ralph
collect call

Postby Amsoms » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Amsoms
soft rock star

Postby melly_123 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:12 pm

Holy shit! My mind went insane looking at that cuz both ur image and ur avatar were moving!! Nice job. But why have we resulted to posting pics of Paris Hilton on the boards?! What's happening here?!! :shock:
All is full of love.
melly_123
hustle rose

Postby Amsoms » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:15 pm

Noooooothing.
Where's your picture?

Oh my god. Nightmares.
Amsoms
soft rock star

Postby kcirick » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:30 pm

Type in "random" in google image. This is the very first result:
Buy this car to drive to work, drive to work to pay for this car
kcirick
police/private

Postby hic » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:02 am

I see we have a hit here.. damn that last picture could almost be me sometime over the past 20 years!! Im usually pretty good at making it home.. i also managed to steal back the blackmail pic my bro had of me smokin a j.. hahaha.. You better all behave.. i have a camera!!!

Ok, I meant random picks of your own..done with your cameras.. but since youre all doing pretty good at finding some weird ass shit.. let it be..its entertaining..even if a little fucked up. Especially that paris hilton thing.. man.. a friend had to show me that video she did(not the music one).. the racoon eyes one! Not suprised one bit she likes Greek boyfriends! haha..

Ok stop with the paris..and if anyone dares putting Britney up .. i will find something to make you all suffer.. maybe a picture of my hairy chest!!!
hic

Postby Ralph » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:08 am

Ralph
collect call

Postby LOTT » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:46 am

pmmp <3
matoja ja piruja ja matoja.
LOTT
monster hospital

Postby hic » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:28 am

*Edit* Y'know i walked in and saw all these folks with guitars on stage ..and i thought to myself.. Fuck yeah..this is going to be good!
Sunday Oct 8th at the Railway Club Rodney DeCroo in the middle at the Rattleshake Festival. Also in the pic is Amy Honey on the far right who sang some amazing stuff..but i didnt catch it on vid. Im going to hold off posting the Pink Mountaintops pic because the UBC Discorder magazine might end up using one of the picks. I ran into a reviewer on Saturday..she asked if i was the photographer that was supposed to be sent.. hahaha.. but now ive volunteered my services on the weekends!!! So who knows..could be a good in for seeing shows!! Ima workin it!!! She said she would let me know about any shows..so..hey..weeee...
Its a hard life.. i like it.. someone has to do it. Might as well be me..
y'know though.. i hope i dont have to follow rules of any kind..like dont get drunk..your the photographer..or no you cant smoke that..ahaha... :lol:

[/img]
hic

Next

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff