[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Recent Cd Purshases

Recent Cd Purshases

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Recent Cd Purshases

Postby crazyx100 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:57 pm

Well This Thread Is Basically What The Title Says...\r\nI Just Bought "Visions Valley" From The Vines And Its An Amazing Cd! Alot Of The Songs Are Short, But What They Lack In Length They Make Up For In Sound.
I <3 Julian Casablancas
crazyx100
joyride

Postby Jeremiah » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:19 pm

The Shivers - Charades\r\nThe Pink Mountaintops - Axis of Evol\r\nGuillemots - From the Cliffs\r\nNeko Case - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood\r\nRaising the Fawn - The Maginot Line\r\n\r\ni'm so very broke...ha
Jeremiah
down

Postby the_borderline » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:17 pm

the_borderline
down

Postby deBekker » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:32 pm

I sent that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.
deBekker
live it out

Postby Van. » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:03 pm

The last CD I bought was 2 months ago... \r\n\r\nMy Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue - Fall Out Boy
so quiet. another wasted night. \r\nexhale. another wasted breath.
Van.
parkdale

Postby deBekker » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:40 pm

deBekker
live it out

Postby Van. » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:19 pm

yes indeedly.... I'm having a hard time figuring out if you're mocking me or approving of my choice, ahaha.
Van.
parkdale

Postby deBekker » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:20 pm

deBekker
live it out

Postby Van. » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:21 pm

Van.
parkdale

Postby deBekker » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:27 pm

deBekker
live it out

Postby Van. » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:35 pm

Van.
parkdale

Postby deBekker » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:41 pm

deBekker
live it out

Postby STAYCEE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:48 pm

OMG..I REMEMEBER THE DAY I FIRST HEARD BRITNEY SPEAR'S SINGING. IT SERIOUSLY HURT MY EARS..I COULDNT STAND HER VOICE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE OR SOMETHING..PEOPLE FAKE SINGING ON THE RADIO FOR FUN. BUT IT WAS HER VOICE. AND HER DANCE MOVES..ARGH. MY SIS WAS FREAKING IN LOVE WITH HER CD'S AND USED TO TRY AND DRESS LIKE HER. THE GIRL WAS ONLY 5! THE SAD PART IS, I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO MOST OF HER SONGS. AND YES..I DO HAVE A FAVORITE. HAHA..ITS IM SITTING HERE ALONE UP IN MY ROOM..THINKING BOUT THE TIMES THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH..OH MY LOVE. I LOOKING AT A PICTURE IN MY HAND..TRYING MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND..I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE DID WRONG..WITH THE LOVE THAT FELT SO STROOOOONG...IF ONLY YOU WERE HERE TO TONIGHT..I KNOW THAT WE CAN MAKE IT RIII IIGHT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE ...I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. HAHA..O GOSH..IM SAD. HER VOICE STILL IRRITATES THE F OUT OF ME.\r\n\r\n-STACE
DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Christina » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:26 pm

the poster formally known as tunainthebrine
Christina
white gold

Postby sonorific » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:46 am

sonorific
monster hospital

Next

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff