[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Where are they now?

Where are they now?

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Where are they now?

Postby Adam » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:16 am

Post here if you used to come to the Metric forums but you don't anymore and tell us, how's life?

I'll start.

I'm doing well. I just bought the parts for a new gaming computer and I bought a used motorcycle. Next I need to put together the computer and learn to ride the motorcycle, both of which I've never done before. I took a job as an exterminator so I'm a cold blooded killer now. It's interesting work and the perks are nice. I was just chatting with Melly on FB and she had the idea for this thread, so the next post had better be her's or she is gonna get it! : P
Adam
down

Re: Where are they now?

Postby melly_123 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 am

WHOA, MY PAST.

Okay I posted, Adam. HAPPY?

Um, I'm still alive. I can also confirm that the few forum members I still talk to are alive. I've gone from fake blogger to a semi-professional journalist. That being said, I've yet to interview Metric and I'd like to keep it that way. I've also gone from crazed high-schooler to even-more-crazed university grad (well, I graduate in a month!) and I bum around Toronto a lot but am looking to move to NYC next year. If there are any NYC forum people, hit me up. I'll need your guidance and/or couch.

Anyway, that's all I can think of. I hope someone's still carrying on the Metric Forum Picnic tradition. Delicious food and friends should always be a thing, I'm sure E-Haines would agree.

x
melly_123
hustle rose

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 am

GERARDAMO

Postby melly_123 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Ha, noted!
All is full of love.
melly_123
hustle rose