[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - 2012 Concerts Polite Terms

2012 Concerts Polite Terms

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: 2012 Concerts Polite Terms

Postby johnonymous » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

Second row center tickets to see Feist in Ann Arbor this June. Fuck yes.
johnonymous
empty

Postby GERARDAMO » Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Seeing Dragonette agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Currently trying to scalp tickets for Garbage in two weeks.
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Dragonette is playing an outdoor festival here in July. Unfortuantly it's $70 to get in and they are on at 2pm on a Friday.

So freeloading it is.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby TerraTempus25 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:50 pm

The Flaming Lips will playing a free show in Yonge-Dundas Square for NxNE while I'm in Downsview watching Radiohead.
Why.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat May 26, 2012 7:50 am

i want to see

metric - 102.1 the edge - june 11th
metric - belleville festival - june 16th
foster the people/tokyo police club - toronto - june 19th

THE XX - toronto - july 28th

but i haven't bought tickets for any of these events yet >_> and i don't have anyone to go to the xx with me :(
legit considering buying a ticket and just going by myself for the first time to a concert ever
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby parkthatcar » Sat May 26, 2012 4:00 pm

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat May 26, 2012 5:38 pm

of course you! but i need confirmation, yo! before tickets sell out :P
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Farmer » Sun May 27, 2012 12:43 am

Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby parkthatcar » Sun May 27, 2012 5:49 pm

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Farmer » Sun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I emailed multiple times cause I was stupid and didn't realize I could just request four tickets, so I got two emails back. Each one said I had two tickets reserved in my name, so I don't know if that means I have 4 or just 2. So I emailed them back asking for clarification but haven't heard back. I'm going with a friend, but like what megan and I talked about on facebook, you and her can come with me if there really is four tickets to my name.
Farmer
ending start

Postby onthesly-girl » Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am

Dustin I think you should e-mail them a few times saying you're the kid who made the song for the show, and you haven't heard back and you didn't get to go to the last live show and you'd really love to go to this one :P I swear they would be like "oh of course11!!!" and give you a few tickets :P
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby parkthatcar » Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 am

Hahaaha, well I would but I just got a confirmation email so no worries! I have four to my name.
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Farmer » Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

Awesome, will see you there :)
Farmer
ending start

Postby nakuu » Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

nakuu
empty

Postby bluelight » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Anyone going to the free Mother Mother show in Burlington on June 17?

I really want to go, but unfourtunately I'm in high school and thus I have to study for exams. :(
bluelight
butcher

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff