[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Send You My Love On A Mix (LET'S MAKE MIXED CD'S)

Send You My Love On A Mix (LET'S MAKE MIXED CD'S)

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Send You My Love On A Mix (LET'S MAKE MIXED CD'S)

Postby PlasticMuscles » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:25 am

So much good stuff... So downloading that right now.

I think there is about 4... possibly 5 out of that list which I haven't heard of.

This is going to be one amazing playlist. :D
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby Bcaadams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Bcaadams
joyride

Postby scnadams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm

All of the mixes in this thread look amazing, but I think I'll have to download Catatonic's first based on the fact that I haven't heard a great deal of those tracks.
This little project is kind of exciting, and I may try to upload something by the end of the night =)
scnadams
down

Postby PlasticMuscles » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I might try and make another less shitty one. :lol:
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby EvanEtrics » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm just starting to make a new playlist for another one. I'm trying to go for more stuff that isn't universal to the members of the forum. My last one was a big hit with a bunch of my friends, though. :P
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby Bcaadams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, I can't really say mine was anything special either, but it's a lot of the stuff I like the best, minus a lot, hahaaha.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby Catatonic » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:17 pm

So I'm wondering, did any of the 9 people who downloaded my mix find anything new they liked - or check out anything else by any of the artists?

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby onthesly-girl » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?iwvmal0q41egdql

uhm so YEAH i made a mix tape it's super tiny and meh.
Knock You Out - Tiesto ft. Emily Haines
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yeah Yeah Yeah - The Sounds
Electric Feel - MGMT
Fire In Your New Shoes - Kaskade ft. Dragonette
One Trick Pony - Deadmau5 ft. SOFI
Alice Practice - Crystal Castles
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
Suffocation - Crystal Castles
Asia - Salem
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Bcaadams » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

I was bored so I decided to make another, eee. Got lazy so no custom album artwork. :p

Tracklisting:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zgsr15pb6rfoyhr
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Downloadeddddddd.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Bcaadams » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:33 pm

:mrgreen: <3
Bcaadams
joyride

Previous

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff