[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Cos a Thread is Just a Dialoge - The Kills Thread.

Cos a Thread is Just a Dialoge - The Kills Thread.

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Cos a Thread is Just a Dialoge - The Kills Thread.

Postby Bcaadams » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:48 am

LoldidIdoeetrite? No? k.

Anyway, maybe I could get this thread going with the hype of their new album, Blood Pressures, that's set to come out April 5th.

The Kills are a two piece UK / US band, made up of Jamie Hince ["Hotel"] and Alison Mosshart ["VV"], respectively. Alison Mosshart is also known for her vocals and work with The Dead Weather, a supergroup compiled of her, Jack White [The White Stripes, The Raconteurs], Jack Lawrence [The Greenhornes, The Raconteurs.] and Dean Fertita [Queens of the Stone Age].

Discography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kills_discography

So far, these are the tour dates:

Hopefully, some more dates get added COUGHNEWORLEANS. :D
Bcaadams
joyride

Re: Cos a Thread is Just a Dialoge - The Kills Thread.

Postby TerraTempus25 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 am

So excited for this album. The Kills are amazing.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Bcaadams » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Omg, me too. B) But I won't be satisfied till I see them live. :(
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby scnadams » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 pm

dialoge
I once had a kitten named Alison Mosshart. Hopefully the new album lives up to expectations
scnadams
down

Postby Bcaadams » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 am

ghofddhglkdbvkfdv.

<3 Love you, Shelby.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby parkthatcar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 am

AAAHHH THERE'S A KILLS THREAD!?!?!?!?!!!! BRITNEY I LOVE YOU.

anyways, i feel like this should be posted even though you already talked about Blood Pressures and i'm sure everyone's seen this:

and there's this little teaser of the album here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0EAdpLw ... r_embedded
i know it's really short but i think it sounds AMAZING.
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby parkthatcar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 am

oh and i think this thread needs some photos. just gonna pull some off tumblr.

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Bcaadams » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 am

Oh, Dustin. I love you too! <3 <3 <3

Yeah, I saw that on Facebook while I was out and on my phone so I didn't take the time to post it.

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED. And they're so adorabllleeee. <3
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby TerraTempus25 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 am

Life is better with VV.
Cannot wait for this new album, gahhhhhh.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby parkthatcar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 am

Here's a stream of the first single, "Satellite"
http://soundcloud.com/dominorecordco/th ... -satellite
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby PlasticMuscles » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby Bcaadams » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 pm

I can't tell if really, really like it quite yet. It's veerryy different for The Kills; it's not as bluesy or as stripped down as it is usually, but it IS noisy and it IS loud and I love that. I'm hoping the best for the album as a whole.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby TerraTempus25 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Took me a while to get into it but I love the swing to it. Looking forward to hearing more of the new songs.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Bcaadams » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Dittooo. Anticipation is killing me.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby TerraTempus25 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Okay, any doubt about Satellite before is now GONE.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Next

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff