[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Post 'Em All Day - The M.I.A. Thread

Post 'Em All Day - The M.I.A. Thread

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Post 'Em All Day - The M.I.A. Thread

Postby Farmer » Fri May 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah I read that entire thing the other day. Did you here what she did to the lady who wrote it? She twittered the girl's phone number to everyone so they were all calling her trying to hook up with Maya.
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby EvanEtrics » Fri May 28, 2010 12:22 pm

See, I don't know what to think what she does things like that. On the one hand, the things in the article could have been a lie, and Maya was giving that bitch a piece of her mind. On the other hand, the article could have been totally true and Maya was pissed that somebody exposed her. I don't know. I'm just waiting for the album.
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby jayb » Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Maya's very immature; she always acts like she's been found out or something.
get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby Farmer » Fri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDzUjqaI ... re=related
Some behind the scenes of Born Free. It mostly talks about the cameras they use though.
Farmer
ending start

Postby parkthatcar » Fri May 28, 2010 1:30 pm

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby EvanEtrics » Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 pm

In true Maya fashion, she's made a post attacking the New York Times journalist on the blog. There's also a new song up there, apparently called "I'm a Singer." It's not on the tracklisting for the album, but I don't really care. It sucks.

http://neetrecordings.com/blog/
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby MetricGnome » Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby Farmer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

http://www.7digital.com/artists/m-i-a/y ... ttestBoxuk
Snippets of all the songs on the new album
Farmer
ending start

Postby EvanEtrics » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

The leak hath cometh.

EDIT: Ugh shit quality. :( You win this round, Maya
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby Farmer » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm not going to be able to buy this album the day it comes out. My birthday is a few days after so I'll have to wait for that.
Farmer
ending start

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 am

Farmer
ending start

Postby TerraTempus25 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 am

Loved the performance, hated the "Happy Halloween" comment. I actually loved the outfit idea.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Amsoms » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I love M.I.A.

and my desktop background

but I can't decide if I want
instead...

I think I'll use the former, yeah...
Amsoms
soft rock star

Postby EvanEtrics » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Maya isn't as good as Arular or Kala. Just sayin'. (although Space is one of my favourite songs of the year so far.)
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby jayb » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 pm

I just roll my eyes at M.I.A. now.
get you off every time
jayb
down

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff