[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Xxzxcuzx Me, Tell Me What To Post - Crystal Castles Thread

Xxzxcuzx Me, Tell Me What To Post - Crystal Castles Thread

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Xxzxcuzx Me, Tell Me What To Post - Crystal Castles Thre

Postby scnadams » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am

The entire video was recorded with camcorders borrowed from friends of the band, and as I'm sure you deduced, there was no professional editing involved. Definitely won't complain about getting to see Alice's face more often, it's nice that she and Ethan aren't disguising themselves all of the time like they used to.
scnadams
down

Postby PlasticMuscles » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Finally got round to ordering both albums, I should get them around Wednesday if I'm lucky. :)
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:23 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby Bcaadams » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 am

Crystal Castles was AMAZING. They had two local DJ sets as support, one of them sucked and only DJ'd for about an hour and the other one was good but she played for three fucking hours and for the longest time, these supports were TBA. Literally until a few hours before the concert. No one fucking wanted to see them play for that long so finally a huge group of us in the front by the rails started screaming Crystal Castles. Got her off the stage immediately, almost, hahahah. I could only watch about 40 minutes of the hour and half they were set to play, but seriously. It was absolutely crazy and awesome and I wish I wasn't in Saturday detention right now so I could've stayed out till three in the morning. Gaaaaahhh.
Bcaadams
joyride

Postby Adam » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 am

I finally got around to listening to them last year. First album is awesome, 2nd is ok. The best part is when she says "what the fuck is this".
Adam
down

Postby Wyder » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:04 am

I just saw Crystal Castles live for the first time tonight. Holy shit. :shock:
it tears me up to get stuck at the gates
Wyder
police/private

Postby scnadams » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:39 am

I'm crying from excitement for you (and for myself - I'm seeing them tomorrow!!!)! How was it? Did they debut any new tracks?
scnadams
down

Postby Farmer » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 pm

I saw them a few weeks ago in Montreal. It was crazy, the roughest show I've ever been to. They played Plague and Wrath of God, but the only other new one was instrumental, I think there are videos of it around. They could have played forever, every song was so good.
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby TerraTempus25 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:45 pm

SATURDAY NIGHT
KOOL HAUS
TORONTO
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Also Wrath of God is so good.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby scnadams » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:38 pm

It is, but not as good as this
http://www.calgarysun.com/katy
scnadams
down

Postby parkthatcar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby johnonymous » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm

These new songs are growing on me a lot, just when I thought I outgrew CC too.
johnonymous
empty

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 pm

sad eyes tho
GERARDAMO

Postby Farmer » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm

the pitchfork interview with CC is really good, shows the themes of the album well. Plus Alice Glass is like the best feminist icon ever.
http://pitchfork.com/features/interview ... l-castles/
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby onthesly-girl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am

shit <3
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff