[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Just get your titties off my thread! (The Dragonette Thread)

Just get your titties off my thread! (The Dragonette Thread)

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Just get your titties off my thread! (The Dragonette Thr

Postby MetricGnome » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby GERARDAMO » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Whoa... Guess who speaks limited French and is the new moderator on the Dragonette forum?

THIS MOI!
GERARDAMO

Postby GERARDAMO » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Whoa... Hello (Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette) is currently in the UK Top 20, and it's number 1 in South Africa, charting ahead of Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm

They did a handful of Ontario shows and Freezing Man in Edmonton within the past week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paguma/5401539532/

Martina has long hair once again. Plus they added Hello to their set.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Congrats on the Juno Nomination.
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm so excited for that. I think the other two big contenders for that are Deadmau5 and Chromeo, but I'm holding out for Dragonette.
GERARDAMO

Postby GERARDAMO » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello is number 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart!
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Sat May 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Looks like they may be opening for Chromeo for one show in kelowna BC this summer. A few hours from Vancouver and admitedly quite tempting.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby GERARDAMO » Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm

I got a copy of the Dragonette EP and some promos in the mail today! Today is all kinds of awesome.
GERARDAMO

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 pm

The new album is coming out late spring/early summer. I dunno if I can last that long.
GERARDAMO

Postby Adam » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 am

They're playing CMW, I was kinda sorta thinking of going.
Adam
down

Postby MetricGnome » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/DragonetteBand

Dragonette have an album coming out a couple weeks after Metric's and have already release 2 songs, including the single, plus a couple short samples.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

They haven't actually announced a date for the new album yet, or even a title. Last they said, they're trying to write one more song for the album to have 13 tracks, and they're promising it by summer's end. From the tracks I've gotten to hear so far, it only gets exponentially better from Let It Go, though it was probably the most single-worthy of the bunch I heard.
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Cool seeing them perform(even if only 52 seconds) and win on the Junos Broadcast a few days ago.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby MetricGnome » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOmj-5W5sfs
3rd new song. pro-shot live clip from SXSW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iUcD9BV_A
4th new song. crap audio from recent show.

Looks like "Big In Japan" has also been added to their setlist.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff