[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Forum loves to post in the dark (The Lady Gaga Thread)

Forum loves to post in the dark (The Lady Gaga Thread)

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Forum loves to post in the dark (The Lady Gaga Thread)

Postby scnadams » Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm

scnadams
down

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

What about the Gaga album that comes out after this? :P

(Also, I peaked at Government Hooker... Eh...)
GERARDAMO

Postby jayb » Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

we're not just art for michelangelo to carve
he can't rewrite the agro of my furied heart

SHIT I can't believe I really like those lyrics/this song/this album

or should I say sheiße ??? LOLlOloloLO000L
get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh my god, Jay, it's ScheeBuh, obviously.

(Some of us have been reading internet commentary too much today and are very very mad at people who don't understand that there's no B in Scheiße...)
GERARDAMO

Postby onthesly-girl » Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 am

oh my actual fucking god

best album. best. album. holy fucking shit lagktjglksdjfglksdhfglksdfglsdkfhgsdlkgjdfkl
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Farmer » Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm waiting until monday, don't get me overly excited!
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby GERARDAMO » Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Well, I bought it today.

First impression review: I could have done without everything after the first 8 tracks. (And the bonus tracks are SOOOOOOO bad, except the first half of The Queen, which is kinda catchy.) This album needed less shit and more Scheiße.
GERARDAMO

Postby jayb » Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 pm

but...heavy metal lover...and bad kids??? and electric chapel?~!!
get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm

But... Bad Kids is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Or it just sounds like an old Kylie song. (Old as in The Locomotion old. Oooooooold.)

Electric Chapel is alright, though. The chorus is slippery smooth. The second half of the album just doesn't compare to the first. I think it all ends up sounding like filler. (And I would have been happier buying the standard edition because the bonus tracks are yucky.)

(ASK ME HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT NEXT WEEK, I NEVER LIKE NEW GAGA STUFF THE FIRST 30 TIMES.)
GERARDAMO

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat May 21, 2011 6:14 pm

onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 pm

IF YOU'RE A STRONG FEMALE
YOU DON'T NEED PERMISSION

(As someone who is terrified by vaginas, I can't help but feel like Lady Gaga is encouraging women to rape me with that line. I don't understand how Lady Gaga drew Hair out for five minutes and could only get three minutes out of this after the intro. This is the strongest and most Gaga-y song on the album, in my opinion.)
GERARDAMO

Postby dwigt » Sat May 21, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm going to Best Buy on my lunch break Monday to buy the deluxe version. I've only listened to the three singles, so it makes me feel like I'm 13 again. Super excited about it.
D-W-I-G-H-T.
dwigt
hardwire

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

We are doing the stupidest promo for it at Best Buy...

(And by stupid, I mean so exciting. Please don't fire me from work, anyone from Best Buy reading this.)
GERARDAMO

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I was not expecting Black Jesus to be the song that would grow on me the most. This song is stupid fun.
GERARDAMO

Postby Farmer » Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Some of the religious themed lyrics seem forced but ailrkfghkdhfkl I'm loving all this right now. Government Hooker is my favourite so far.
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff