[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Ask the next poster a question!!

Ask the next poster a question!!

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Ask the next poster a question!!

Postby bluelight » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm

I only know the Chinese name...I speak Mandarin :D
Niu fen - flat noodle things with beef
Cao fan - broad term for fried rice. I usually have it with salmon and peas and carrots and eggs and stuff. C:

When will humans become extinct? (At least on Earth...)
bluelight
butcher

Postby onthesly-girl » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:32 am

when metric stops playing the world will fall to chaos and we'll all end up killing each other

doing anything fun this march break? (if you're still in school? if nott, when's your next plans for vacation?)
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby bluelight » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Probably staying home, watching movies, taking baths, being physically forced to watch Star Wars and LOTR since I haven't yet, hanging out with friends, or volunteering at the library (unlikely).

Answer Megan's question since my answer wasn't very interesting. :D
bluelight
butcher

Postby Farmer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

I had plans to go to Ottawa but I decided against it. Instead there will be a lot of sleeping in and chores. I got my license finally last friday so I can drive everywhere. Oh, and I have a date on Sunday so thats something to look forward to. :D

What are you wearing at this exact moment?
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby PlasticMuscles » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 am

Shirt, trousers, tie, jumper, smart shoes... My school stuff.

Least favourite song at the moment?
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby GERARDAMO » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Least favourite song? Gosh, I don't even know. I went through my Zune library until I realized I wouldn't have it if I didn't like it.

So... Going by iTunes top selling charts instead, I'm gonna go with Blow by Kesha. Because her 15 minutes should be over already, and Max Martin should write a new song.

Same question because my answer sucked.
GERARDAMO

Postby EvanEtrics » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

The latest Nikki Minaj single. 4 Life. Yep, not "for", but "4". It doesn't even have "catchiness" to its merit. It's just that bitch with the annoying, nasally voice trying to sing something that vaguely resembles a ballad.

What are you looking forward to the most at the moment?
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby TerraTempus25 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm leaving for Europe on Sunday for my school trip, so I'm pretty damn excited about that. :P

What about you?
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby GERARDAMO » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I'M MOVING AWAY TO A COLLEGE FILLED WITH HOMOS IN AUGUST AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN!

What artist (Of any media) would you most like to work with if given the chance to?
GERARDAMO

Postby parkthatcar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 am

Either Romain Gavras or Natasha Khan (or Allison Mosshart).

Can we bring this thread back please? / Same question
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby jyw104 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Well's it's back isn't it? If's the actual question - well...guess that'll be PJ Harvey!

How's the weather in your area today?
[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Postby Adam » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 am

Snowy and sunny.

How do you like your eggs?
Adam
down

Postby parkthatcar » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

Sunny side up/scrambled/any way, I just like eggs.

Last book you read and really enjoyed?
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Scream » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm

i fought the war, i fought the war, but the war won't stop for the love of god
Scream
standing in line

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 pm

There's this amazing Thai restaurant that's in this ugly little basement in downtown Syracuse. It's not just my favourite hole-in-the-wall, it's my favourite restaurant ever.

Same question, because I want to know about good holes-in-walls that aren't in Syracuse.
GERARDAMO

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff