[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Ask the next poster a question!!

Ask the next poster a question!!

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Ask the next poster a question!!

Postby PlasticMuscles » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 am

Norwegian just... so beautiful. <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9boL4DbJw

Least favourite accent?
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby Scream » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Probably American (southern), second to that Canadian (western/Ontario/Newfie), and third to that English.
What's your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
i fought the war, i fought the war, but the war won't stop for the love of god
Scream
standing in line

Postby TerraTempus25 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Tea. Iced, loose-leaf, anything of the sort.

What's your favourite comedy movie?
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby EvanEtrics » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Dazed and Confused. The younger actors (the freshmen) are all around pretty terrible, but it one funny freaking movie.

Most boring Friday night you've ever had. What did you do?
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby onthesly-girl » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 pm

tonight. i'm on the computer. godshghgsdf.

what's the worst hair disaster you've ever had
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby PlasticMuscles » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 am

My afro... enough said. *shiver* Very bad memories of that.

Favourite type of cake?
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby bluelight » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

Japanese cheesecake. I can make an excellent one from scratch 8)

Who was your least favourite teacher and why?
bluelight
butcher

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 am

my grade 12 english teacher. he was nerdy but funny and i want to marry him.
me and a few friends pitched in to buy a star wars build a bear for him at the end of the semester because we love him so much. he loves star wars. omg. WHY CAN'T I BE WITH MR BURKE

anywho
has the weather ever truly affected your mood~
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby scnadams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh definitely. Maybe more than I'm willing to let on but I have Seasonal Affective Disorder from pretty much the time that the leaves fall right up until it starts to rain properly. The winter is just way too harsh not to in Alberta. =\
(Megan, I think that question was about your least favourite teacher, but it's cool to hear about your man crush)

What are your thoughts on Justin Bieber and his widespread fame?
scnadams
down

Postby bluelight » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

My thoughts in a nutshell: "Meh."

I would rather have little kids look up to Justin than say, Miley.

Sometimes I think he doesn't deserve so much hate. A lot of people seem to hate him because he hasn't reached puberty / sounds like a girl. I don't think that's a good reason to hate someone. Something I really hate is when self-proclaimed Justin haters start posting things about him on facebook and talk about it in front of me. IF YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH, STOP CREATING MORE PUBLICITY FOR HIM. You know, how Valentine's day-haters rant on about how it's such a crappy day. IF IT MEANS SO LITTLE TO YOU, JUST SHUT UP. http://theoatmeal.com/blog/valentines_day

He really shouldn't market himself that much (though I doubt it's up to him). And needless to say, his music is complete crap. :D

What is the most underrated colour?
bluelight
butcher

Postby EvanEtrics » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Fuchsia, because it's not in my spell check.

First video game you remember playing?
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm

onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby bluelight » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

I remember playing a Nintendo at my friend's house. The console was actually called Nintendo (either that or it was my friend's name for it). I think Mario was involved, and later, she got a large gun for us to shoot birds with :D

What was/is the best part about high school?
bluelight
butcher

Postby PlasticMuscles » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Definitely my Music Technology lessons. Full use of the music block and all the equipment (providing the thing I want to use isn't being used) that includes use of the studio. The only redeeming thing about my school seems to be the music block.

What's the best thing you've had to eat in the last week?
PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 pm

I made pepper steak for the first time in ages last week. It's soooooooooo good. I make awesome pepper steak, but I never do because chopping up all the vegetables is a pain in the butt.

What do you typically get when you order Chinese food?
GERARDAMO

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff