[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - the FEIST thread

the FEIST thread

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: the FEIST thread

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:55 am

Charles Spearin. Yeah, he's been doing tv appearances with her too.
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby onthesly-girl » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:52 am

la la la just saw her show in toronto last night at massey hall.
a few crazy fans - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Eb51Iw ... ure=g-like - jumped up on stage and danced with her
she told them to stay on
eventually a few more people come up and then a ton of people - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okdXPiX3 ... er&list=UL - came up (myself included)

and then we stayed sitting for the rest of the show, until sealion came on and everyone danced again and then stood for the ending let it die and intuition.

i snagged the setlist afterwards.

i can't even believe my life right now haha one of the best concerts i've ever been to.
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Farmer » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:24 am

Aww yeah, that sounds awesome can't wait for monday! I'm not as close to the stage as I want to be but its going to be great.
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby parkthatcar » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:08 pm

I just have to share how much Feist is KILLING me with her "lipsynching" in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... F7L-R4GoNw
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Adam » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 am

I've been meaning to borrow her new CD from the library but it's got a big wait list.
Adam
down

Postby onthesly-girl » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:20 pm

It's phenomenal. Stream it from her website? Download illegally? Go buy it for like $12 from Sunrise Records or HMV??

Oh well, either way. Your wait will be rewarded! It's very good.
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby parkthatcar » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Osheaga!

wish tickets weren't so expensive wah.
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby Farmer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 am

And of course its when I'm not actually in Ottawa, so that would be a few extra hundreds of dollars to go -_-
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby johnonymous » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 pm

johnonymous
empty

Postby MetricGnome » Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 am

"Monarch" album from the late 90's is being reissued. Vinyl only.

http://feiststore.com/browse/metals/?id=2797

I still think Metric should follow her lead and do a fan directed releases of Clock/Cut Half/Mainstream EP/Static
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 am

Don't you already have 3 out of 4 of those? (Along with most of us here?)

I don't wanna do the herpderp I'm so special thing, but I'm gonna be pissed if they get re-released for $10 each and I spent $150+ on Static and CIHAAD. (I got Clock for $40. I can live with that.)
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Wed May 16, 2012 7:37 am

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

Uh... Last time I talked to Amy about it, she said all of that stuff (Clock, Cut In Half, even Mainstream, I think.) is sitting in crates in Emily's mom's basement and they still have a bunch of copies.
GERARDAMO

Postby johnonymous » Wed May 16, 2012 9:40 am

I could go for a copy of Life On The Clock. In fact, I think it'd even settle for a digital copy, I can't find that album anywhere.
johnonymous
empty

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff