[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - the FEIST thread

the FEIST thread

off-topic topics and ... everything else ...

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: the FEIST thread

Postby parkthatcar » Wed May 16, 2012 9:55 am

Of all of them I think Life On The Clock would be the least likely to be re-released. Jimmy seems pretty embarrassed by it.
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed May 16, 2012 10:24 am

I'm pretty sure Cut In Half would be least likely. Didn't Emily put out a statement way back about not wanting people to even listen to it?

Also, I'm surprised people are having trouble finding Clock. I've got two copies of it from Amazon. I'm pretty sure a seller has a bunch of copies because it comes up from time to time.
GERARDAMO

Postby MetricGnome » Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby MetricGnome » Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby johnonymous » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRAdsKbtOhs

Oh look, she won the Polaris prize for her fucking awesome album. I'm so happy for her, I would have also been okay with Grimes, Cold Specks, even Cadence Weapon. Anyone that isn't Japandroids or Drake. I was kind of surprised that Kathleen Edwards made the shortlist but Dan Mangan didn't, same with Yukon Blonde. I'm surprised that Leonard Cohen's album was nominated at all...
johnonymous
empty

Postby MetricGnome » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby MetricGnome » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/01/g ... yone-else/

Feist is booking 2013 shows. Wonder if it's "same old, same old" or if she has something new to offer.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby johnonymous » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am

It's very possible that she could have some new stuff, or maybe a daring comeback of Phantoms or something. I did come across an article that stated she wanted to get back to the studio and work faster this time around, she could be doing that right now... it might not be all at once but she could be working on material for a brief summer tour.

Well actually, has she hit up Australia yet? Is her Metals tour even done yet?
johnonymous
empty

Postby MetricGnome » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 am

http://pitchfork.com/news/45280-feist-a ... orld-tour/
Australia done

I seem to recall her saying that the Metals tour was over butr can't find hard confirmation.

http://fieldtriplife.com/
Feist is also doing a June Festival in Toronto with some other very familiar names.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Previous

Return to Other Music and Other Stuff