[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Official Ticket Thread

Official Ticket Thread

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby islander » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:23 pm

islander
wet blanket

ottawa 19+ show

Postby affiche d'une fille » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:34 pm

So so sad... I can no longer go to the sold out 19+ show in Ottawa anymore, so my ticket is up for grabs...\r\n\r\n\r\nPlease email me at pinkprincess3@sympatico.ca if you're interested.\r\n
affiche d'une fille
wet blanket

Postby NimNams » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:19 pm

I'm still looking for two tickets to either of the Toronto shows, if anyone's got 'em...\r\n\r\nLet me know. the_nighthawk1 at yahoo dot com.
NimNams
wet blanket

Postby nippleholic » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:56 am

gonna throw my hat into the ring... \r\n\r\nlooking for one ticket to the Friday Kool Haus show because I'm a douche and thought I was working the entire weekend... \r\n\r\nto sweeten the deal, I'll include a copy of the Mod Club and/or Olympic Island sets! \r\n\r\nthat's right, you know you want it...
01/23/05 - The Mod Club
06/26/05 - Olympic Island
09/29/05 - The Phoenix
02/25/06 - Kool Haus
07/15/06 - Fort York
09/02/06 - Parc Jean-Drapeau
09/08/06 - U of T
09/09/07 - Olympic Island
09/07/14 - Downsview Park
08/15/15 - Bissell Park
nippleholic
white gold

Postby MikeP » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:54 pm

MikeP
wet blanket

3 Tickets for Friday night

Postby jeff75 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:37 am

OK. I have 3 tickets for Friday night that I have for sale. I am only asking cost as I just want other people to enjoy the show. I know there a bunch of people looking so what I am going to do is say that the first person to email me at jdgore@sympatico.ca will get the tickets.\r\n\r\nThe terms.\r\n\r\nYou will need to take all 3 tickets.\r\n\r\nYou will need to pick them up tonight or tomorrow night either in the Avenue Rd and Bloor (in the 4-6 pm range) area or the Dundas and Ossington area (7-9 PM range). Due to time constraints, I will not be able to travel to meet anyone to make the exchange.
jeff75
wet blanket

Metric tickets

Postby jeff75 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:31 am

Just letting people know that the tickets are still available.\r\n\r\nJeff
jeff75
wet blanket

Postby Sunshine In A Bag » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:39 am

Jeff I am definately interested, I've sent you an email\r\n\r\n :D
Sunshine In A Bag
wet blanket

Postby GollyMe » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:45 pm

GollyMe
wet blanket

Postby Chay87 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:29 pm

I need 1 ticket to the Toronto Saturday show!! \r\n\r\nI have one ticket to the Friday show, but I need a Saturday show ticket instead!\r\n\r\nAnyone out there have suggestions/trade requests?\r\n\r\nEmail: wolf87630@hotmail.com if yes
Chay87
wet blanket

Postby culprit » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:41 pm

one ticket to feb 24 show---- need it desparately\r\n\r\nsperthc@hotmail.com\r\n\r\n\r\nthank you?
culprit
wet blanket

Postby raquelface » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:23 pm

born to blossom; bloom to perish
raquelface
on the sly

Postby thehustlerose » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:51 pm

thehustlerose
dr. blind

Postby MorningGirl » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:02 pm

MorningGirl
wet blanket

Postby adrianhurtado » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:21 pm

hey if anyone has 1 extra ticket to the metric show on friday in nyc (MARCH 10) send me a message and then we can talk about how much you want to sell it for. I got scrwed by ticketweb and i only have one ticket so if anyone can help me out it would be awesome and emily would bless you with her sweetness.
adrianhurtado
wet blanket

PreviousNext

Return to Live Flesh