[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Official Ticket Thread

Official Ticket Thread

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby tizzlekkk » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:16 am

does anybody have ANY tickets to the all ages matinee in vancouver, BC on april 1st? if so, i'd be willing to buy 2, 4, or even just one. HELL YEAH I'D GO TO A SHOW ALONE!!! i'd pretty much do anything for a ticket... so if ya got any, notify me plz!
tizzlekkk
wet blanket

Postby woolz » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm

I'm looking for an LA ticket (March 23rd, Henry Fonda Theatre).... I need to show these Americans how to rock out Toronto-style! Any help appreciated! THX!
woolz
wet blanket

Postby beautifultragedy » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:10 pm

Ditto to the calgary metric show - I will take anythingggg\r\n\r\nlana_chunn@hotmail.com . . .
beautifultragedy
monster hospital

metric henry fonda

Postby metricgirl » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi guys, \r\nI need two tickets to the Henry Fonda show on thursday the 23rd.\r\nPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!\r\n\r\nIf anyone has extra tickets let me know!!
metricgirl
wet blanket

Tickets for Show in Calgary

Postby davidfmiller » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:37 pm

davidfmiller
wet blanket

Postby trixie » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:05 am

trixie
wet blanket

Postby trixie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:38 pm

I'm only looking for ONE for Metric tonight now. Don't make me go alone! Waaah x
trixie
wet blanket

Postby Phoenix » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:42 pm

I need 1-2 tickets for the show in Edmonton on May the 15th, willing to pay big bucks.

Please get in touch
MidnightAppariton@hotmail.com
Phoenix
wet blanket

Postby jonzey » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:37 pm

what's the capacity of the Starlite? I'm sure Sarah Obey is creaming her jeans somewhere, about this right now. Can't says I blame her... 8)
Nothin' but blue skies...
jonzey
satellite mind

Postby Adam » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Tickets to the picnic are free.

Oh, by the way.. the second is fast approaching. This year it will be on Sunday, June 8th at Ashbridges Bay in Toronto. There will be punch and pie. Last year was a lot of fun, don't miss your chance to meet people from the forums and have a good time.

Adam
down

Postby valerie » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:54 am

valerie
butcher

Re: Official Ticket Thread

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm

I didn't buy them when I had the chance and now I really, really wanna go. If anyone has an extra GA ticket for Metric on July 9th at the Amphitheatre in TO send me a pm. Willing to pay non-scalper prices, plus I'll be your best friend 4 eva if you hook me up.
Adam
down

Re: Official Ticket Thread

Postby Krosney » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Want to stop by with an appeal to your collective humanity;

Though I am not looking for tickets, I just want to say that you people offering your tickets at face value are awesome. We all love Metric here (clearly) and should be (internet) friends based solely on that fact - and friends help friends see Metric, not extort that love for extra cash.

Alternately, I hope that those of you charging extra will remember that amazing feeling you got when you first saw this phenomenal band take the stage (as I hope you've had that amazing life experience) and perhaps in that magic memory reconsider your asking price.
We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Previous

Return to Live Flesh