[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Unseen 2009 pro-shot footage from Europe

Unseen 2009 pro-shot footage from Europe

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Unseen 2009 pro-shot footage from Europe

Postby MetricGnome » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3sp0txa2Ew

Help I'm Alive from Pukkelpop Festival was aired on TV and just uploaded onto youtube.

Diggin up the set times they had a very early afternoon time slot on the mainstage. So-so performance of the song and the 3 of them wearing sunglasses in the shade tell me they had a fun party the previous night.

There's a bunch of other pr-shot footage of Metric that was aired on TV that never surfaced. Toronto/Vancouver VFests in 2007 were aired on Canadian TV(MuchLoud) - 45 minutes each. Also an unknown song from lollapalooza was aired in full HD on the FUSE.tv in the US multiple times but never seem to turn up - it was the same episode where 3 soundgarden reunion songs were aired for the first time so traders would have taped it. Their 2006 Carson Daly performance(about a month after Metropolis) of Glass Ceiling was on youtube for several months and I haven't seen it since. I have a half hour Muchmusic Feb 2006 appearance(including a total trainwreck interview) that I recently transfered from VHS to DVD and hopefully I can figure out putting it on youtube.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Re: Unseen 2009 pro-shot footage from Europe

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks for the link! If you ever do get that interview/performance up, I'm sure lots of people on the forum would love to see that. Also, I'm always up for a trainwreck interview hahah
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Wyder » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Great footage. I remember seeing some other footage from Pukkelpop and Glastonbury (around the same time) and you can tell Emily's voice is done. Or maybe she's sick. Or overtoured. Fantasies falsetto is just not easy on her.
it tears me up to get stuck at the gates
Wyder
police/private

Postby Wyder » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 pm

My bad; they were months apart. Anyways here's the footage from Glastonbury...I think it's one of the worst vocals I've ever seen done by Emily live ahhahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfVNd6yxQQ
it tears me up to get stuck at the gates
Wyder
police/private

Postby MetricGnome » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 am

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Return to Live Flesh