[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - 2010 tour dates

2010 tour dates

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

2010 tour dates

Postby dwigt » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 pm

D-W-I-G-H-T.
dwigt
hardwire

Postby MetricGnome » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby Mattie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 am

Mattie
raw sugar

Postby MetricGnome » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Re: 2010 tour dates

Postby karaelizabeth » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 am

karaelizabeth
police/private

Postby MetricGnome » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:54 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby portsinger » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 pm

portsinger
butcher

Postby MetricGnome » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:25 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby portsinger » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

portsinger
butcher

Postby MetricGnome » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby portsinger » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 pm

portsinger
butcher

Postby scribbleyguy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 am

I, also, have been bad.
scribbleyguy
empty

Postby detuned » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:40 am

detuned
hardwire

Postby MetricGnome » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

http://www.livedaily.com/news/norah-jon ... 21227.html

Norah Jones [ tickets ], Loretta Lynn [ tickets ], Heart [ tickets ] and Cat Power [ tickets ] are among the new artists who've signed on for this year's Lilith Fair [ tickets ] tour, the itinerary for which continues to grow.

Other recent additions to the tour's lineup include Loretta Sia, Gossip, La Roux, Beth Orton, Ceci Bastida, Erin McCarley, Frazey Ford, Julia Othmer, Kate Nash, Lights, Missy Higgins, Lissie, Marina & The Diamonds, Priscilla Renea, Rosie Thomas, Melissa McClelland, Toby Lightman and Elizaveta. Additional "major artists" will be announced in the coming weeks, according to a press release.
"I'm happy they wanted me on this Lilith tour," Lynn said in a prepared statement. "I have never done shows just with other girl singers before. When I first started out, they said girl singers couldn't sell records or concert tickets. We've come a long way since then and we're gonna have a big time out there!"

"We are thrilled that Lilith 2010 is in our future," reads a statement from Heart--sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson. "To be a part of all that depth and power will be beyond exciting! This is stunning intent for women of the new decade."

"Lilith Fair was always one of those things that I wish I'd been a cool enough kid to know about and go to!" Higgins said. "But even if I had known about it then, I would've been on the other side of the world here in Australia. I've always secretly hoped they'd bring it back so that I could beg to be a part of it! Needless to say I'm really excited to have been asked, especially as this is the first Lilith to be taken to the new generation."

In addition to expanding the tour's talent roster, organizers have roughly doubled the number of cities where the tour will touch down. The list of all 32 cities is included below; dates and venues have not yet been announced.

As previously reported, the 2010 Lilith Fair tour marks the event's return after at 11-year Hiatus. Previously confirmed artists include Sarah McLachlan, Mary J. Blige, Sheryl Crow, Colbie Caillat, Erykah Badu, Ke$ha, Tegan and Sara, Miranda Lambert and Metric.

Additional details about the outing, including the complete list of confirmed performers, is available at the event's website

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sdindiemusicfest.com/ in late March is the only confirmed 2010 performance

http://www.rollogrady.com/sxsw-addition ... nd-metric/
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby karaelizabeth » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

karaelizabeth
police/private

Next

Return to Live Flesh