[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Canada Tour Meet and Greets

Canada Tour Meet and Greets

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby portsinger » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 am

portsinger
butcher

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Um, I'm kind of in agreement. That does sound kinda shitty, how everyone was dealt with, but in the end you still met them and got stuff signed.

I dunno. From a standpoint of someone who hasn't met them yet and is horribly in love with the band... *shrugs*

I just would've gladly taken any of your spots and been grateful to see them and stuff.
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Mattie » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Last edited by Mattie on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattie
raw sugar

Postby portsinger » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm

portsinger
butcher

Postby Catatonic » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Catatonic
rock me now

Postby portsinger » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm

portsinger
butcher

Postby Matt » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Matt
succexy

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby Mattie » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Mattie
raw sugar

Postby Natomicron » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:28 pm

It's all, not one
I love everything
No sleep; I lose everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Postby Natomicron » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:37 pm

It's all, not one
I love everything
No sleep; I lose everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Postby parkthatcar » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:40 pm

parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby marktron » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Again, I am more than happy that I was able to meet Metric; I still love the band TO DEATH. I am probably coming off as an ungrateful little asshole, but I just wanted to share my experience in comparison to other fan's meet and greet experiences from this tour.

The reason I was disappointed was because their people treated the meet and greet like it was an unavoidable nuisance rather than a fun opportunity for Metric to meet some of their biggest fans. I don't need to be told Metric are "busy people" and "don't have a lot of time to talk to you guys" so we need to "keep it moving/flowing, and take no pictures." My friend was just at a Lady GaGa meet and greet, and she walked around the room and took pictures with everyone... she was very chatty and spent 45 mins. I suspect Lady GaGa is busier than Metric... that's all I'm saying.

THAT BEING SAID... Emily was charming as hell and she was very friendly to me. I hope everyone on this board gets a chance to meet her and say hello... just remember she's very busy ;) hahaha jk
marktron
dr. blind

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:45 pm

I skimmed over that... I read something about Lady Gaga doing a meet and greet with Metric. I got excited... Then I read the whole thing :P
GERARDAMO

PreviousNext

Return to Live Flesh