[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Canada Tour Meet and Greets

Canada Tour Meet and Greets

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby colourmegrey » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 pm

colourmegrey
standing in line

Postby jennatles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

jennatles
standing in line

Postby jennatles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 am

jennatles
standing in line

Postby scnadams » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

scnadams
down

Postby Mattie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Mattie
raw sugar

Postby jennatles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 pm

jennatles
standing in line

Postby Mattie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 am

Mattie
raw sugar

Postby onthesly-girl » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Scream » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Man, I bought from the presale. I regret not being able to get my tickets in the mail, and having to bring my father's credit card (he was in front of the computer at the time) to the venue to pick up the tickets, blablabla. Metropolis wasn't communicating properly.

I didn't get any notice by email for the meet and greet, as far as I know, but the show on October 16th was sick regardless, and we were in the front row!

Didn't meet Metric this time, but we wrote some things on our arms, and Josh took a look at the end of the show. :) (Also got the one of the set-lists from that night.)

He was busy taking photos of the crowd as well, heh. All the others were already offstage. :P (This was before the encore...)
Scream
standing in line

Postby WeezerCA » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I met Joules and Josh back in the day at the Mod Club during the OWU days. Very nice fellows!

I met Emily and Jimmy during her solo album tour. Jimmy comes off really aloof and arrogant in interviews sometimes but is quite the stand up guy. Emily is also really nice.

Nothing crazy to report, we just talked shop the whole time in each instance.
-Casey
WeezerCA
wet blanket

Re: Canada Tour Meet and Greets

Postby Bort » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Were there ever any meet and greets on the US tour? I only made it to the Wiltern last year and if there were any for that, I never received any email about it, so hopefully I didn't miss out.

My VIP pass seems a bit useless so far.
Bort
monster hospital

Re: Canada Tour Meet and Greets

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

There were not.
GERARDAMO

Previous

Return to Live Flesh