[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Going to see Metric for the first time in October...

Going to see Metric for the first time in October...

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Going to see Metric for the first time in October...

Postby Machina_Zero » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

Machina_Zero
wet blanket

Postby MetricGnome » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 pm

MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby scnadams » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm

I went four hours early and caught Emily and Jimmy at the end of their lunch, but who knows when they'll arrive at the venue in Kitchener. You could always hang out in the back alley afterwards, but they seem to be dodging those kinds of fans recently (if I recall correctly). Hopefully you get a chance at meeting them, and have a great first show. If you have floor tickets you should show up early anyway just to get front row!
scnadams
down

Postby GERARDAMO » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:55 pm

GERARDAMO

Re: Going to see Metric for the first time in October...

Postby Matt » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Matt
succexy

Postby VR6ix » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 pm

FOUR times now I've hit PREVIEW... and then closed the window, erasing my reply... such a n00b...

Centre in the Square is definitely a "seating only" venue. I saw Sam Roberts play there and basically you spend the whole night standing in front of the seat you bought. Sucks, but, could be worse. On the plus side... you can walk out and score a scotch-on-the-rocks at any time :wink:

Buddies of mine once saw Matt Good play there... after the show, they hit the parking lot and waited by his tour bus. They got to talk to the Man Himself and snag some pics & autographs... I can only hope that Metric is just as cool; I'm bringing a Sharpie marker regardless! and cash to buy a t-shirt :oops:

Once I heard about the show in K/W/C, I got wise realll quick... scored these seats seconds after they became available online:

Front Row, here we come! Can't wait!!! ... ... did I mention that the 15th is my birthday? Enjoy the show everyone!
VR6ix
wet blanket

Postby nuvahk » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 am

nuvahk
monster hospital

Postby MyMuseIsSick » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 am

MyMuseIsSick
monster hospital

Postby VR6ix » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm

VR6ix
wet blanket

Return to Live Flesh