[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Metric Acoustic shows

Metric Acoustic shows

All about Metric shows, concert stories and other appearances

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Metric Acoustic shows

Postby the_borderline » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm

April 20 - Pyramid Cabaret - Winnipeg
April 21 - Avenue Theatre - Edmonton
April 22 - Grand Theatre - Calgary
April 23 - Media Club - Vancouver
April 24 - The Zone - Victoria

http://ilovemetric.com/wintickets/

So you have to win your tickets through the local radio station or the website, as well as randomly given out to Fantasies pre-order-ers.

Yikes.
the_borderline
down

Postby GERARDAMO » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby TerraTempus25 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Honestly, if I win tickets I might actually cry. :?
I live in Ontario and I'm a student, so there's basically no chance of me being able to skip school and buy myself a plane ticket to western Canada. :(
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby MetricGnome » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Victoria date is April 25th according to the radio station website and the fact METRIC are playing a free show in Whistler on the 24th.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby MetricGnome » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 am

Doesn't look I'll being going to Vancouver/Victoria.

I didn't get the deluxe because I saved up for Coachella(I'll be there in about 3-4 hours). I'm also at a Leonard Cohen theater show the same day as the Vancouver event. I doubt Metric would know I'd want to go to the Victoria show via their draw. I may do the Metric show in Whistler.

Just a heads up for those in Alberta to have their tape recorders handy, cuz I won't.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby the_borderline » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 pm

the_borderline
down

Postby Wyder » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Same! Does anyone know yet?
it tears me up to get stuck at the gates
Wyder
police/private

Postby the_borderline » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 am

the_borderline
down

Postby MetricGnome » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 pm

I got a victoria invite, but was too late getting to my email since I was travelling between Indio and Los Angeles this morning.

Request "Lost Kitten", "Diamonds" or "Blindness"!!
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 pm

and Waves!
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby the_borderline » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 am

They played 7 songs and were done by 20:30.
the_borderline
down

Postby the_borderline » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lifte/sets ... 918666496/

My photos from last night's show are on the top. It was incredibly hard taking pictures from where I was because the lighting wasn't really good at all, and I was being swarmed by girls that were shorter than me and half my age. Emily apologized to my friend and I because she thought she was in our way when Jimmy was playing the Piano. It took a lot to assure her that she wasn't!
the_borderline
down

Postby marktron » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 am

marktron
dr. blind

Postby the_borderline » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 am

the_borderline
down

Postby marktron » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 am

marktron
dr. blind

Next