[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Giant Studios Tour

Giant Studios Tour

post your links to news, photos and other Metric goods

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Giant Studios Tour

Postby EvanEtrics » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 am

For all you iPad owners out there, AUX is launching their iPad-exclusive magazine soon. It is to feature a video tour of Giant Studios with the band. Should be pretty cool, seeing as I've never seen the inside of Giant before!

http://www.aux.tv/2012/06/auxs-new-ipad ... -and-more/
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Re: Giant Studios Tour

Postby MetricGnome » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

I could only get the cover and 1 photo inside the "magazine"
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby onthesly-girl » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 pm

I watched all the videos.
There's some cute stuff in them. Jimmy still has Emily's first synth ever - he said he found it in the basement of the Sound Academy a few years back - and it still has like numbers and keys on it to indicate for songs like IOU and other oldies.

There's about a six minute video of Emily talking about how The Wanderlust happened... which we've all heard before.

Uhhh Jimmy talks about finding random instruments in random places whenever they tour and getting excited about it and all the other members of the band being like 'lol jimmy ok jimmy'

uhhh yeah i could try video taping the videos from the ipad but i don't know if i'm that dedicated lmao
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby al » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 pm

metrique
al
standing in line

Postby TerraTempus25 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

No idea how to record the video feed directly, but this is the best I could do.
I actually really enjoyed this interview, mostly because they're practically living my dream.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby MetricGnome » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Very cool interview, especially if you've been around similar gear that they've used.

I also find it interesting that they still have thrift shop taste for the studio. Though I think they buy nice clothes rather than OWU attire.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby jyw104 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm

[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Return to News, Links & Photos