[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Slow Music Night!

Slow Music Night!

post your links to news, photos and other Metric goods

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Slow Music Night!

Postby Natomicron » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey! So for those who have watched the video on the Metric main page about Emily's involvement with the Slow Music Night, what do you think!?

Personally I want to get my hands on some of those recordings, they are so beautiful and haunting, I love the strings in the background! It's some of the nicest acoustic versions I've heard!
It's all, not one
I love everything
No sleep; I lose everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Re: Slow Music Night!

Postby jyw104 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 am

Really interesting stuff - the sound quality of the recordings wasn't exactly helped by the strict conditions of which these were recorded, but still.

Would have loved to be in Sydney to watch both shows in the flesh. I reckon she could take this to a couple of other countries, like in London. Should do the Royal Festival Hall on the South Bank.
[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Return to News, Links & Photos