[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - New Merch

New Merch

post your links to news, photos and other Metric goods

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: New Merch

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

I only ever saw the LIO and Fantasies ones, so I can't generate that much of an opinion on the subject. Although I know that I liked the LIO designs a lot better than a majority of the Fantasies ones.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Is it a problem that my favourite Fantasies t-shirt since they started touring it to come out is the one that just has their logo on it? :P
GERARDAMO

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 pm

TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Nah, the one that's not on sale :P The dark brown one. It's such a lovely shade.

I went to the site and was reminded of the Cougar Vs. Snake shirt and I've decided that the t-shirts for this album fucking suck :P (I still think the TG one looks like a ripoff of Where The Wild Things Are)
GERARDAMO

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Cougar Vs. Snake...
[facepalm]
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Mattie » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

They should get the Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Tegan and Sara design team...I love those.
Mattie
raw sugar

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

I just want them to leave KillThe8 so their shirts won't constantly go out of stock, and if they do, they'll get removed from the store.
GERARDAMO

Postby onthesly-girl » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 am

My favourite shirt is my Twilight Galaxy one. It's so comfy, and the colour is SO NICE.

Although I get a lot of hassle since 'Metric' is so tiny on it and when people ask what it says, they assume 'it' is that and they're all :| and i'm all :evil: :roll:
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby parkthatcar » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 am

I only have the Banksy rip off shirt which is probably my favourite out of any of the shirts they've made so i'm happy with it!
parkthatcar
soft rock star

Postby TerraTempus25 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby karaelizabeth » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 pm

karaelizabeth
police/private

Postby scnadams » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Personally, the face t was probably my favourite, but since they started printing it on every piece of merchandise it somewhat lost its appeal. I agree that the LIO merch wasn't the best either, save for the Ending Start t-shirt. The EH&SS merch is so much nicer than everything they've ever marketed though
scnadams
down

Postby TerraTempus25 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 am

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby MetricGnome » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:10 pm

We've all seen the shirts with Emily's face, but what about the shirt with Jimmy's face?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/osheagafes ... 848219612/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XW2GjGNnWU
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

PreviousNext

Return to News, Links & Photos