[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Jimmy's painting for charity (Kidney Foundation)

Jimmy's painting for charity (Kidney Foundation)

post your links to news, photos and other Metric goods

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Postby germuhknee » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:39 am

I hope that Jimmy's painting will at least go for more than the one by Ben Kowalewicz. Stick figures? WTF? He could have at least added a flying kidney between the two people in order to symbolize a transplant ...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ben-Kowalewicz-Billy ... dZViewItem
germuhknee
dr. blind

Postby raquelface » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:53 am

hahaha! *visualizes!*
born to blossom; bloom to perish
raquelface
on the sly

Postby hic » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:52 am

in any way related to that charity stuff for pat spurgeon that that cd was auctioned for? It was a kidney wasnt it.. damn i cant even remember ..and i just got a thanks letter yesterday. He is still looking for a donor and thinks he might have one in a friend in Vancouver.. *copies*
here's the email.. easier than typing..
*note* this is a good reason for signing on as an organ donor should you kick the bucket otherwise someone who could really use your old parts might just die unneccesarily. I donated everything..should i kick the bucket.. so keep that in mind if i piss any of you off an you want to off me.. you'll be doing a bunch of folks a favour! :wink: Emily..get away with that knife.. aaaaaa.... hey.. give my heart back... oh ok you can have it.
I have to admit ive even considered being a live donor( B neg type or something like that..so i dont think would be any good for helping this pat fellow anyways)..but recently i heard its a pretty brutal regime for a year or two..something like that anyways..when my friend was in hospital recently i found out a few things..and certainly things could be a lot better. I recently read that Iran has the least amount of problems with donors as they pay people to be donors...yet that is considered controversial here. I guess its the difference btwn having lots of oil money and being cheap bastards here under the guise of how much is it worth..really! Sorry to say..but i think for most people altruism went out the window 20 or 30 years back at least!

STEM cell research.. now there is the answer! Amazing results they appear to be getting all over the place using stem cells for different conditions.. im thinking that will ultimately be the answer.. just put in Stem Cells and let them do the repair work!
-----------------email-----
The band I play with “Rogue Waveâ€
hic

Postby raquelface » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:05 pm

born to blossom; bloom to perish
raquelface
on the sly

Postby Ralph » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:16 pm

ben's painting is fucking genius
Ralph
collect call

Postby pyrofreak! » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 pm

pyrofreak!
glass ceiling

Postby jonzey » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:47 pm

Nothin' but blue skies...
jonzey
satellite mind

Postby hic » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:11 am

hic

Postby SoulPhoenix » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:23 pm

Just over 12 hours to go, and it's still only at C $93.72, anyone wanna guess what the final amount will be?
SoulPhoenix
hustle rose

Postby Ralph » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:04 pm

$1000?
Ralph
collect call

Postby SoulPhoenix » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:54 pm

SoulPhoenix
hustle rose

Postby SoulPhoenix » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 am

SoulPhoenix
hustle rose