[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - ANYONE have trouble with the board?!

ANYONE have trouble with the board?!

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

ANYONE have trouble with the board?!

Postby porter » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:56 am

If anyone is having trouble with the board or needs a question answered. this is the place to do it.
porter
Site Admin

Postby jonzey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:06 pm

Yes I am. For instance WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO? \r\n\r\nI'm hoping you'll be importing everything from the export you did before this 'conversion' soon. If not you're going to have some unhappy campers on your hands!
jonzey
satellite mind

Postby merckeda » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:38 pm

suggestion: bring back avatars but disable HTML in sigs.\r\nand it really is a shame that everything seems to have disappeared.
the sound of my heart is a god i can trust.
merckeda
empty

WTF?

Postby keith » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:06 pm

Ever heard of communication? \r\n\r\nThat was a beautiful maneuver... :shock: :x \r\n\r\nKeith
keith

Postby merckeda » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:33 pm

also, disable guest/anonymous posting. and put a link at the top of the board back to the band's site.
the sound of my heart is a god i can trust.
merckeda
empty

Postby Amsoms » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:48 pm

I need to change my name. I meant for it to me Amsome, but missed the 'e' and hit 's' instead.
Amsoms
soft rock star

Postby Wet.Blanket. » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:08 pm

ADD MORE TO THE FORU M
Wet.Blanket.
wet blanket

Postby Kirsten » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:17 pm

I second all of the above... :?
I hear lobotomies are in.
Kirsten
dr. blind

Postby Amsoms » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Do you by anychace have all the old stuff copied down? I want to restard "The Life of a METRIC Lover" thread... and I need what all was said before, I have half of it up to "Tahra thought it looked mighty fine", I NEED all the crap about Kevin and James solving the mystery of Joules' manhood!\r\n\r\nI am going to ask Tahra if she can remember what we said aswell.
Amsoms
soft rock star

Re: WTF?

Postby jonzey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:46 pm

jonzey
satellite mind

Postby Wet.Blanket. » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:10 pm

Wet.Blanket.
wet blanket

Postby jonzey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:29 pm

jonzey
satellite mind