[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - What's your favourite Synthetica track?

What's your favourite Synthetica track?

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

What's your favourite track from Synthetica?

Artificial Nocturne
14%
Youth Without Youth
3%
Speed The Collapse
19%
Breathing Underwater
6%
Dreams So Real
11%
Lost Kitten
19%
The Void
6%
Synthetica
6%
Clone
6%
Nothing But Time
11%

Total votes : 36

Re: What's your favourite Synthetica track?

Postby Natomicron » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Man, after listening to the Mahogany sessions acoustics sets of Breathing Underwater and Synthetica, I am in love with these tracks!
It's all, not one
I love everything
No sleep; I lose everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Postby jerb » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 pm

changed my vote to nothing but time...???
:oops:
jerb
monster hospital

Postby onthesly-girl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am

I used to think Nothing But Time was really boring... after seeing it live twice, idk it definitely moved up on the list of my favourites. It's really good live.
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby cupofsoup » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 am

I had that same effect with youth without youth! And I have always loved Lost Kitten but seeing emily basically sing it to Jimmy has altered my feelings toward the song forever.
cupofsoup
fanfare

Postby onthesly-girl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 am

YWY sucks live soooo bad though....

Oh my god but Emily singing Lost Kitten to Jimmy and Jimmy having that big grin on his face lkgtjglskjfg gah
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby cupofsoup » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 am

I dont like the song that much but i guess just being there and having everyone singing it around you and dancing. i can see its appeal.
cupofsoup
fanfare

Postby al » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Changed my vote to Artificial Nocturne. This song is perfect.
metrique
al
standing in line

Postby Krosney » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby jyw104 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:26 am

At the risk of appearing to hop on a speeding bandwagon, having listened to the album the umpteenth time, it's now dawned on me how Dreams So Real is actually ridiculously good.

DREAMS SO REAL
WE WAKE UP IN THEM
REMEMBERING NONE
OF THEM

SILENCE SINGS
SOME SAY
SO SEVERAL STRANGE
SAYINGS STAY

AN AWED WOE
STIRRING US SO

*cheers paul*
[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Postby Mojo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

Dreams So Real is a pretty boring song in my opinion. Some of the lyrics in it are kind of cool, but that's about it. It feels like half a song to me due to it's short length and lack of anything interesting in it. I guess some people like that... :roll:

The problem with the whole album is there's too many boring songs. Metric is better than this...that's what's most disappointing about the album. I hope the band comes to their senses and realize they put out a half-assed album.
Mojo
rock me now

Postby scribbleyguy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 am

I agree, unfotunately. I don;t see how this stuff will make it live. The lyrics are fantastic, but the music is boring. The audience will get restless unless they switch to playing their oldies.
I, also, have been bad.
scribbleyguy
empty

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 am

GERARDAMO

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Okay, I keep coming back to Lost Kitten over and over again, so I think I've made my decision.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Mojo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Mojo
rock me now

Postby GERARDAMO » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:26 pm

GERARDAMO

PreviousNext

Return to Main Board