[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - SYNTHETICA HIDE AND SEEK

SYNTHETICA HIDE AND SEEK

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: SYNTHETICA HIDE AND SEEK

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue May 29, 2012 2:58 pm

WHOA 70 GUESTS ARE IN HERE!

Come on you guys, just register to the forums and join the fun!
GERARDAMO

Postby Mitholas » Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Mitholas
fanfare

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I've tried Kittens and Drugs to no avail.
GERARDAMO

Postby Krosney » Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Hey friends and forum-ers, I'm trying to rally people on Metric's Facebook page (in the comment section for their H & S picture) to take one letter and focus on that one for a while. Want to join in? I'm fresh out of other ideas :(
We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby johnonymous » Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Wanderlust, lust, reality, fantasy, apathy... no dice. Thank god for firefox though.
johnonymous
empty

Postby Natomicron » Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah I loved Metric's shoutout to the forum! Thats awesome, maybe they are reading what we are saying.... ILOVEMETRIC... I mean, yo metric, thanks for being awesome ;)
It's all, not one
I love everything
No sleep; I lose everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

GERARDAMO

Postby Natomicron » Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm

I've started listening to Fantasies to pick anything out of that album that might work, no dice, man, how did we get so many and we are stuck on this one!
It's all, not one
I love everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare

Postby MetricGnome » Tue May 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Is it wrong that i tried "washed up" and "coasting"?
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Postby jyw104 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 pm

[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Postby Krosney » Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby TerraTempus25 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

This is excruciating.
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Farmer » Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

"By choosing to take part, you're allowing this page to place a cookie in your browser. This cookie will unlock clues for you across the web. If, at any point, you want to remove this cookie from your browser, simply clear your cache. Just remember: by clearing your cache, you will no longer see the clues and won't be able to unlock Synthetica. Metric will continue to deliver secret communiques even after Synthetica's release, but you can clear your cache at any time to stop them. Note: Because of how clues will be presented, the game will be easier to play in North America & Europe. If you don't live there, rely on your fellow Metric fans to help you locate the clues you can't find."
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby Natomicron » Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

It's all, not one
I love everything
Oh don't tell me again
I won't see you again
Natomicron
fanfare