[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Cosmopolis

Cosmopolis

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Cosmopolis

Postby Mitholas » Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 am

So, the soundtrack is going to be released soon. The amazon clips actually sound cool. It seems they performed most of the soundtrack, including 3 tracks with vocals by Emily.

"Long To Live"
"I Don't Want To Wake Up"
"Call Me Home"

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ ... -20120508#

Some of this stuff actually sounds better than some of the Synthetica stuff we've heard so far. :p Although it's hard to compare, as these songs were clearly written for a very different purpose than their album tracks. It suits them, they should do it more often.
Mitholas
fanfare

Re: Cosmopolis

Postby Dragon316ca » Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 am

I posted these tracks in the Random Thoughts III thread 10 days ago:

Long to Live:
I Don't Want to Wake Up:
Call Me Home:
Dragon316ca
wet blanket

Postby Mitholas » Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 am

Yeah, it's leaked, I know.

It actually makes for great study music. I'm also pretty sure Metric also worked on the rest of the soundtrack, and I'd definitely recommend a listen.
Mitholas
fanfare

Postby jyw104 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:16 am

I don't care much for Robert P, but I do like a Cronenberg and will probably check out the film when it's out next month.

The soundtrack - I quite like it. It's got that sense of the ethereal and it'll be interesting to see how it fits into the film...
[b]derp[/b]
jyw104
standing in line

Postby EvanEtrics » Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

I just listened to the Metric tracks... I didn't even recognize them. I REALLY like I Don't Want to Wake Up, though.
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby Mitholas » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Mitholas
fanfare

Postby Mitholas » Wed May 14, 2014 3:25 am

You know, a few years on and I'm still listening to this soundtrack very regularly. Wish I could own it on vinyl, even. CD will have to do.
Mitholas
fanfare

Return to Main Board