[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Fantasies remix contest at Indaba

Fantasies remix contest at Indaba

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Re: Fantasies remix contest at Indaba

Postby Farmer » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

It sounds like Owen Pallett :D
Orange juice is a bludgeoners drank.
Farmer
ending start

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 am

I think I'm going to try my Collect Call remix again. Hmm...
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby PlasticMuscles » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 am

PlasticMuscles
raw sugar

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 pm

BLINDNESS SHOULD NOT BE DANCEY. (At this point, I'm starting to think the remixes were just decided on which remixes sounded the most opposite from the album version. Awaits acoustic Stadium Love tomorrow.)
GERARDAMO

Postby bluelight » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm

I can't decide which is worse - the fact that I like very few of the winning entries or that I can only listen to the tracks on the painfully slow IE.
bluelight
butcher

Postby onthesly-girl » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I don't really like any of the Blindness ones.......... :/ So far I think I've only ever REALLY loved the HIA one and like I think one of the TG ones, and a couple of the eery CC ones :p
onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Super Eurobeat version of Sick Muse is my favourite. It's hilarious.
GERARDAMO

Postby EvanEtrics » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm a fan of the winning Blindness mix, but the one that I REALLY wanted was painfully shafted.
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby MetricGnome » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 am

So all the remixes and winner interviews have been posted.

2 weeks ago Emily did say something like after those were posted she would upload all the previously submitted Fantasies tour fan stories she liked. No hurry, since there's little on the immediate horizon for fans to take in.
MetricGnome
help i'm alive

Previous

Return to Main Board