[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Deco, Frank, Justin, and Eady

Deco, Frank, Justin, and Eady

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

The Best Fantasies Video?

Help I'm Alive (Deco Dawson)
4%
Gimme Sympathy (Frank Borin)
22%
Sick Muse (Justin Broadbent)
17%
Gold Guns Girls (Eady Bros.)
30%
Stadium Love (Frank Borin / Deco Dawson)
26%

Total votes : 23

Re: Deco, Frank, Justin, and Eady

Postby Krosney » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:11 pm

We are all missing something I don't got.
Krosney
white gold

Postby Scream » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

I've put the GS video first as I really love the fact that it was pretty much filmed in a single shot, and all the band members rotate roles.
I also love the GG storyline, if you can call it that, and the Joules focus, hah, but I've seen GS more - perhaps my opinion may change in a few months.
In regards to SL, I've always loved the song - it was one of the first "new" Metric songs I heard back in the days of expecting a 2007-2008 album in the fall or something. (It must have been around there.)

Either way, here are my favourites, in order...

1. GS
2. SL
3. GG
4. SM
5. HA

The "Help I'm Alive" montage is just that, as far as I'm concerned - I wouldn't call it a music video. "Sick Muse" came about from a photo shoot, and it's not my favourite - even though it is sort of cool. SL is over GG as I like the angles, the colour - the song (as mentioned), everything like that... I still watch it with a bit of a "what the fuck?" notion, but you know...
i fought the war, i fought the war, but the war won't stop for the love of god
Scream
standing in line

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 am

I actually changed my mind. I like Gold Guns Girls better than Stadium Love.
(Can we change votes on all the polls now? Edit: Nope. Damn.)
TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby EvanEtrics » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Psst. You can change votes on this poll.
EvanEtrics
hustle rose

Postby loonylikealovegood » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am

Ahahaha oh fuck...
I'm the only one who voted for Help I'm Alive.
Am I gonna get beat over the head for that?
loonylikealovegood
dr. blind

Postby jayb » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 am

get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby loonylikealovegood » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 am

loonylikealovegood
dr. blind

Previous