[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - Metric Dreams

Metric Dreams

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

Metric Dreams

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Soo, I'd figure this thread would be pretty interesting.

Anyone have some awesome Metric dreams they'd like to share?

onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby Scream » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh my god, yes! Just the other day - probably because I was having a BSS-filled day at the time, and I was thinking of the whole Toronto-indie social scene, and had watched half of the Metric concert DVD.

I was at a baseball field with some friends, and Metric was performing - and playing - and anyways... The dream was in different parts, so sometimes I recall that I was climbing places, or trying to get a better spot on the field - or in the bleachers, whatever. (This is probably because I was in downtown Montreal during the Stevie Wonder mayhem Tuesday night, and I was running all over the place for a good spot in the crowd.)

I do remember saying "I love you [insert band member's name here]", and I said it to James last, and he turned around with Josh, and we started talking. Joules may have been around.

Anyways - this was my really weird Metric dream - my first. I don't usually dream of my favourite bands, or fantasize about things in my dream (nice play on Fantasies there, eh), but you know. Metric was obviously on my mind that day.
Scream
standing in line

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 pm

onthesly-girl
lost kitten

Postby jayb » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:55 am

get you off every time
jayb
down

Postby Mattie » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Last edited by Mattie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattie
raw sugar

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 pm

TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby Mattie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Mattie
raw sugar

Postby TerraTempus25 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 pm

TerraTempus25
satellite mind

Postby onthesly-girl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 pm