[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
THE METRIC FORUM • View topic - A Place To Post Tabs And Sheet Music

A Place To Post Tabs And Sheet Music

Metric free-for-all

Moderators: MetricGnome, goneforeverxo

A Place To Post Tabs And Sheet Music

Postby zombievagina » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm

After Spending several nights working on it I was finally able to tab the bass in Joyride, so here it is

I used a lot of repeats simply because there would be over 100bars and it was getting confusing.Also I'm it's pretty spot on the only doubts I have are on bars 10-13 and 40-43.
jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby Delectability » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:18 pm

Lovely, merci.
Delectability
hustle rose

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:43 pm

hm... this is the first Metric sheet music thread, i guess it's time to pander off my...

..again.

joyride down already. i want to learn it as soon as the college apps go away.
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby zombievagina » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:54 pm

It's just the bass and it's pretty easy but you have to play it while listening to the song or you'll fall asleep
jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Re: A Place To Post Tabs And Sheet Music

Postby STAYCEE » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:56 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Delectability » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby STAYCEE » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:58 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby Delectability » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Delectability
hustle rose

Postby STAYCEE » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:44 pm

DONT BE SO PETTY.
STAYCEE
the mandate

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:39 pm

Lots of P's.

With the People, I got too lazy to do the bass for the entire song, so follow the pattern of the first page. It's disappointingly simple.

With the other two, I worked from the studio, Live at Metropolis and Myspace Show versions, so it's not note-by-note flawless for any particular version. With Poster of a Girl particularly, I combined what Emily and James typically play separately.
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Anyone know if the acoustic version of Live it Out consists of the same chords as the album version? I think they are, but I just wanted to be sure.
Matt
succexy

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 am

thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Postby the-deftone » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 pm

the-deftone
wet blanket

Postby zombievagina » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 pm

I use the same as Matt.
jour ma pel BEEF
zombievagina
hustle rose

Postby thebrilliantoutcome » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 am

! It seems off a lot but it sounds pretty darn close to me. I miss the piano.

PS. "I attempted Twilight acoustically" is a link to the file of the sheet music.

And then I did Help I'm Alive

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j953xr

link there.
thebrilliantoutcome
succexy

Next

Return to Main Board